- Technical Information
- 7m wide by 6m deep by 3m head room. The wings are 1.5m wide.
- Front and centre dividing curtains manually operated from the wings.
- 10ft Projection screen in front of centre dividing curtain electrically raised and lowered.
- 13A power sockets in wings and to rear of stage.
- Laptop connection for video projector.
- Stage box with 24 (+ 4 Return) XLR connections to lighting box
- Lighting bar in auditorium with 6 * 15A sockets powered via dimmer pack. 6 * ETC Source 4 Jnr Profile lights
- Lighting bars immediately in front of Proscenium, Down stage, mid stage, up stage and at back of stage. Each with 13A power supplies and DMX feed
- Variety of LED light fittings inc. 18 * Chauvet Colordash Par18, 2 Chauvet Colorado Quad Zoom, 3 * Chauvet Colorado Variable White zoom, 3 * Selecon PL1, 2 * Chauvet Rogue 1 Spot moving head lights, 5 LEDJ RGB panels.
- Zero 88 Jester ML48 DMX controller
- Additional DMX points in wings
Audio & Video
- Allen & Heath Qu24 24 channel digital audio mixing desk. Behringer 24 Channel analogue audio mixing desk.
- Work SP750 Power amplifier.
- Speakers left and right of stage.
- 4 foldback monitors.
- 4 SM58 (or equivalent) Microphones
- 1 Handheld radio mic
- 1 Lapel radio Mic
- CD/Blu Ray/DVD/VHS players.
- Ceiling mounted video projector.
- Laptop connections for video projector in Lighting box and on stage.
2Magpies Theatre Presents: